Who should I contact if I am concerned about my sexual health?

  • Our College nurse or your GP. Click here for more information.
  • The Lime Tree Clinic also offers a full range of contraceptive methods, as well as STI and pregnancy testing. For a postal STI Test kit, click here.

Where can I access information about sexual health?

Where can I find support for sexual abuse?

The University Counselling Service has a specialist advisor in sexual assault and harassment, as well as a self-help guide for students.

In addition to University support, the following national and local organisations are available:

  • Cambridge Rape Crisis Centre
  • The Elms SARC (Sexual Assault Referral Centre) for anyone who has experienced sexual assault or abuse in Cambridgeshire.
  • Survivors UK provides support for men who have been raped or sexually abused.

Related Links