You will receive your termly invoice at the beginning of each term. All college invoices are sent to your Cambridge CRSID email address and are due immediately. You can also check your balance here.
Students with a valid reason to delay payment must contact the Student Finance Officer within 14 days. Students encountering financial difficulties should consult their Tutor and/or the Finance Tutor as soon as possible. Failure contact either the Student Finance Office or the Finance Tutor may result in interest of 1.5% (per month) being charged on overdue accounts.
More information about payment of bills can be found on the website and in the Notes for Members (Blue Book) distributed at the beginning of each academic year.
Invoices are sent as a pdf and not as a link.
Michaelmas term invoice includes:
- Tuition fees for the whole academic year (for students who are not funded through a governmental or other recognised body)
- Kitchen Minimum Billing (Michaelmas term)
- CR dues (Michaelmas term)
- Alumni Society (once only)
- Rent (depends on the start date of your room licence; rent is charged until 31st December)
- Caution Money (room deposit; for students who have college accommodation only)
Lent term invoice includes:
- Kitchen Minimum Billing (Lent term)
- CR Dues (Lent term)
- Rent (rent is charged from 1st January to 31st March)
Easter term invoice includes:
- Kitchen Minimum Billing (Easter term)
- CR Dues (Easter term)
- Rent (depends on the end date of your room licence; rent is charged from 1st April)
Caution money can be reclaimed at the end of your contract, using the form found on the accommodation rent page.